Listing sponsored by
Scientific Breakthrough. No Shots
Science response to skin aging.
Phone: 513-241-0343 --
History: A National Historic Landmark, the Baum-Longworth-Taft House was built in 1820 for Martin Baum.
Later residents included Nicholas Longvvorth and David Sinton. It served as the home of Anna Sinton and Charles Phelps Taft from their marriage in 1873 until their deaths in 1931 and 1929.
When their house became a museum in 1932, it was restored and decorated in the style of the Federal period for the display of their fine art collection.
Please, note that all dates and exhibitions are subject to change. Please call the Taft Museum af 513 241 0343 for confirmation.
Tues, Wed, Fri: 11am-5
Seniors 60 and over: $5
Students over 18: $5
Youth 18 and under: Free
Museum galleries, the garden, and the Museum Store are accessible to visitors with mobility impairment; Elevator, wheelchair, restrooms, parking, and ramps are available. Sensory tours for visitors with developmental, visual, or hearing impairment can be scheduled with two weeks' advance notice.
The Museum is in downtown Cincinnati at the east end of Fourth Street across from Lytle Park. Free parking is available.