Listing sponsored by
Breakthrough. No Shots
Science response to skin aging.
Octagon Center For The Arts, the
427 Douglas Avenue
Phone: 515-232-5331 - Tty: -
Statement of Purpose
A community-based art center featuring art exhibitions and juried art shows, classes and workshops for all ages, special events, and The Octagon Shop with fine arts and crafts for sale.
Emphasis on traditional and contemporary crafts. International mask collection.
Highlights & Collections
Frequently changing exhibitions of both traditional and contemporary art work in two galleries. Annual exhibitions include a national multiple-media show showcasing work of established and emerging artists from across the country.
The Octagon houses the Feinberg Mask Collection of
Exhibits & Special Events
Selected Masks from the Feinberg Collection are on view on a
- Galleries: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Mon. - Sat. & 2 to 5 p.m. Sun.
- Shop: 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Mon. - Sat.
- Office: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Mon. - Sat.
Admission & Directions:
- Free admission to exhibitions.
- Various fees for classes, workshops, and special events.
Corner of 5th Street and Douglas Avenue in downtown Ames.
Patrice K. Beam, Executive Director
- Jody Huebert-Hamm, Director of Development
- Letitia Hansen, Shop Manager
- Barbara Schroeder, Financial Manager
Tell us what you think.
Would you like to e-mail any request to the museum?
Do you wish to receive some information on
how to get your museum on the Artcom Museums Tour?
Thank you again for your visit.
This page and all contents are © 1995-2014 Art Emotion Corp., IL. USA.
All information is subject to change - This document is non contractual.